We are a growing nationally recognized full-service accounting, tax, and consulting firm. We are one of the largest accounting firms in the US with 800+ partners and staff.
- Detailed Reviewer of Tax Closings, Compilations, Closing of Books, Reviews, and tax preparation
- Developing budgets and pricing, select staff and assign workloads, and prepare reports
- Provide a sense of direction and purpose for staff members, while earning the trust of coworkers and client representatives
- Oversee, Supervise, and Manage Staff coordinating the day-to-day duties of planning, fieldwork and wrap-up
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel
- Bachelor’s degree required in Accounting
- CPA or (in progress)
- Minimum of 7-10years of experience gained within a public accounting firm required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently, but also work well with others
- Knowledge of Profx, Caseware, and Go File Room is a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.