We are representing an account manager position with a real estate company in the Philadelphia region.
Highlights about the Firm and Position:
- Publicly traded company with a rapidly growing commercial real estate portfolio
- Responsible for working with the director to build out the audits and redevelop policies & procedures
- Reports to the director of internal audit
- Offers competitive compensation and benefits
- Candidates must have 5+ years of experience in public accounting and/or internal audit.
- Experience in real estate industry is preferred, but not required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.