We are representing an Accounting Manager position with a construction company in the Philadelphia region.
Highlights about the Firm and Position
- Rapidly growing company with plans to go public in the next few years
- Responsible for monthly journal entries, the general ledger, and account reconciliation
- Opportunity to manage all accounting activities for the organization, including internal and external financial reporting
- Role will report to the accounting director and will lead a team of staff/seniors
- Offers competitive compensation and benefits, including equity, with strong growth potential
- 6+ years of experience in public accounting and/or industry
- CPA preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.