We are representing an Accounting Manager opportunity with a global manufacturing corporation.
Highlights about the Company
- This is a large, global manufacturing company that has shown tremendous growth in the past few years.
- Manage accounting function by working with all financial data.
- Prepare monthly financial reporting packages.
- Manage the monthly and quarterly close process, including reconciliations and reporting.
- Manage accounting staff.
- Provide recommendations to strategic plans and helping to make processes more efficient.
- Work with finance team to deal with financial objectives including forecast, budget and reporting.
- Maintain financial security by complying with internal controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 5+ years in corporate accounting, specifically in a manufacturing environment
- International accounting experience a plus
- Management experience is required
- Proficient with GAAP
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong Microsoft Office experience specifically with Excel
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.