Our client is seeking an Accounting Fund Manager in their Stamford office.
- Responsible for the entire accounting of assigned fund-of-funds.
- Providing client service on a multitude of matters
- Responding to client inquiries and requests
- Reviewing and preparing the quarterly unaudited and annual audited financial statements and partner capital statements
- Coordinating the preparation of tax filings
- Coordinating the maintenance of underlying portfolio company information
- Completing special projects generally consisting of cash flow and contributions receivable analysis.
- BS degree in Accounting with a strong GPA
- 2-3 years’ experience in private equity, hedge fund or fund-of-funds areas is preferable.
- A CPA is a plus.
- Knowledge of The Next Round (TNR) software, advanced Excel knowledge and US GAAP
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Team player, but also able to produce positive results independently
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.