Our client, a $15B+ investment manager, seeks an Accounting Associate for its publicly traded direct lending platform.
- Manage and analyze expense activity impacting the business
- Assist with production and review of quarterly and annual SEC filings (Form 10-Q, Form 10-K, etc)
- Assist with all accounting responsibilities within the quarterly and annual reporting cycles
- Assist in oversight of the function performed by the firm’s Administrator
- Update and reconcile internal investment and accounting systems to the firm’s Administrator
- Regularly review cash and position reconciliations provided by the firm’s Administrator and clear any discrepancies
- Support treasury and cash management operations
- Gather info for financial statement and SOX audit requests/research questions from auditors
- 4-6 yrs exp in public accounting/fund admin/PE/investment management
- Public company/BDC experience very helpful
- General ledger system exp a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.