Seeking an Accountant/Assistant Controller in a temporary role in the Stamford, CT area.
- Serve as business partner with commercial personnel while providing general accounting oversight and financial guidance/consultation
- Ensure that the appropriate financial control framework and safeguards are in place to operate and accurately report the financial condition of the organization in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), local GAAP and company policies
- Responsible for the preparation and completion of New Co’s monthly, quarterly and annual financial statement.
- Oversight of day to day accounting activity.
- Responsible for the monthly financial accounting process which includes but is not limited to: account reconciliations and aging’s, consolidation process, disbursements and receipts are properly recorded, bank reconciliations performed and management reporting
- Management of Accounts Payable/Receivable functions to ensure payments are completed to suppliers within agreed timeframes.
- Manufacturing/power plant experiences,
- Strong excel skills
- Senior accountant/assistant controller accounting levels
Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion