Our client is seeking a Account Manager for a temp-perm assignment.
- Manage company’s Premier accounts.
- 24 x 7 availability to support your assigned accounts.
- Conduct weekly meetings with assigned Premier accounts.
- Areas of responsibility for each account include but are not limited to
- Maintenance of phone lines, outages, billing, reporting, etc.
- Communicate directly with customers, sales and customer service staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and MS Access
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a group
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.